Sunday, March 15, 2015

WMS Littlle Darlings



I bought both image sets, and all of the dies of the Little Darlings line from Waltzingmouse Stamps.  The images and sentiments are vintage, which is a hard style for me to create a card with-

 
 
I used  Very Vintage Labels #10 to stamp on gingham, and cut with the matching nestie.  Then layered the cradle painted with a light pink Twinkling H2O.  Lots of Versafine Vintage Sepia ink around the edges, pearls, and some little Impression Obsession die cut flowers at the bottom.  The obligatory silk ribbon bow at the top finishes it!
  But it was not quick to do- I needed a quick boy card...
 
 
I think this is my favorite sentiment of the set.  I used the Papertrey Quatrefoil die and cut out white paper, the painted it with coppery Twinkling H2O.  I did the frame with rectangle nesties, and painted it as well.  The bow was done to match the background shimmer paper, then I put 'rope' on the 'sign' to give it an old fashioned eel.  I hope.

No comments: