Monday, March 16, 2015

Impression Obsession Spring Chicks



I thought I'd try another card for the IO Think Spring challenge-




How's that for cuteness?

Stamps:  IO Sarah Phelps Easter CL 212
               IO Gail Green tree  E 7743
Ink:  Memento black
         PTI Classic Kraft and 3 or 4 greens for the tree
         Copics YG005 for the grass, BOO for the sky
Flowers on tree with Spica pink and Zig Wink of Stella GL Yellow 050
Chicks and sun colored with Wink of Stella Yellow and Spica Orange
Dies:  IO grass DIE060-I
          IO 6 in 1 frame DIE242-YY
          IO DIE235-M  I did a little cut and paste to make 'Happy Spring!'
Paper:  Card base is Bazzill Easter Grass
            Grass is Bazzill Lime Cruch
            Frame is DCWV Glitzy Pastel Stack
            Images were stamped on PTI Stampers Select

You can get all of the Impression Obsession dies and stamps here:  Impression Obsession


           
 The letters were cut from a blue shimmer paper from Recollections.  There's a lot of sparkle in this card!

1 comment:

Shona said...

So cute! Those chicks made my day, every time I think of them I smile.